Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Britney Spears Responds To The Criminal Controversy In The UK

Last week we heard of a report out of England about a bit of controversy stirred up by the filming of Britney Spears‘s new music video for her new single Criminal. Apparently, a few politicians over there felt that Britney was “glorifying gun violence” because she was seen with a gun in hand as she [...]

As many of you know, I am a big fan of vintage Polaroid photography and from time to time I like to pick up new vintage cameras online. Most of the Polaroid cameras you find on eBay can be quite expensive (tho, great deals can be had from time to time). These days, I find vintage Polaroid cameras on sites like Etsy for very, very reasonable prices. Case in point, I managed o stumble upon a beautiful black Polaroid One Step Plus camera with Q Light flash attachment … and my new cam arrived yesterday.




This camera is just so cool to look at, I love it. David’s mother gave me the Hauslaib family Polaroid camera to add to my collection and it looks exactly like this camera but in white. I think I’ll use this black camera more often than the white one. But, overall, my fave Polaroid camera style is the boxy Polaroid 600 camera from the early/mid 80s. In any event, this new addition to my Polaroid collection will surely inspire me to snap new photos :)


Tonight, David and I are heading downtown to see our friend Josh Z. perform in a new play. It’s a flashmob sort of thing so I’m not sure what to expect. It sounds cool and, for Josh’s sake, I hope it is cool. We shall see. Happy Tuesday!!




literie
organic products
Oprah
croisiere turquie
conseils perdre du poids

No comments:

Post a Comment